Check out my page on SCBWI (Society of Children’s Books Writers & Illustrators). Finally joined again and going to a conference this summer in NJ.
Here is a new sketch I am working on. I want to illustrate a very busy kids room. Let me know what you think? Any suggestions, would be much appreciated. I will probably add as I go as well.
Just listened to a webinar with SVSlearn Third Thursday. Work life balance. These guys are awesome.
Things I need to work on:
• Learn to say No – even to kids
• Communicate what I need
• Closed door means you can’t come in
• To do list (definitely something I’ve always had
• List 5 things you have to have and do them each day (if you can)
• Ask for help! (Something that is very hard for me to do) This will probably save me children!
. Make a board to visualize where you want to be.
Although these are things we should all know to do, sometimes it’s hard to remember. Thanks Will, Jake, Sarah and Lee for the reminder!